- The data controller (the “Controller”) is Weronika Sokołowska running a business under the name Inspiro Language Academy Weronika Sokołowska, with its registered office in Krakow at the following address: ul. Zbrojów 4/15, 30-042 Kraków, tax identification number (NIP): 8733143202, business statistical identification number (REGON): 122965786.
Data subjects’ rights
- Data subjects whose personal data are processed by the Controller are vested with the following rights: the right to access personal data; the right to have personal data rectified or erased; the right to have the processing of personal data restricted; the right to data portability; the right to object; and the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data.
- To exercise the above rights, please contact the Controller at email@example.com.
- Data subjects also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
Purpose of processing
- The Controller collects personal data required to provide language services. The data are collected to enable:
Personal data processed
- The data required by the Controller to provide language services include the full name, email address, and phone number.
- Additionally, personal identification number (PESEL) and address of residence are also required to conclude an agreement.
- As regards invoicing, the required data include the company name, registered address, and tax identification number (NIP).
Personal data collection
- Data subjects provide their personal data voluntary when contacting the Controller (by email, phone, social media or job posting platforms, or personally at the registered office of Inspiro Language Academy).
- The data are also provided when a language services agreement is concluded.
Personal data transfer
- To provide services, the Controller may transfer the personal data to the following natural persons or legal entities:
- The Controller shall process the personal data for the period required to ensure proper provision of services and for the purposes listed above.
Personal data protection
- In accordance with the applicable laws, the Controller strives to implement all measures required to protect the personal data processed against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure or access.